Tweet..Tweet..

    Don't know where to start.. dont even know what to write.. just feel that I need something to express my feeling right know.. and definitely its to this blog.. Ya ALLAH.. at this moment you are the only hope.. you whats in my heart.. please give me strength to overcome this. Trying to avoid this feelings but its there. I know I shouldn't take this seriously but you I'll always took it seriously when it come to him. You're my friend.. You're there when in need. U always know what to do when I'm down.


    Somehow I feel that by writing here I am exposing myself to my current or previous feelings that I do not want to reveal. Something that I like to keep as a secret. Something that I might regret writing and letting just anyone read. But the urge to write again is very strong at this moment. However, I often realize that after writing here,I'll be able to let my ideas flow. I know what I want to write and must not let my fear of imperfections ruin my desire to accomplish my target.

    I don't really know what to write now but what I know is I just want to write something although something can actually be nothing or just a single line or paragraph.

    I don't really know if somebody is reading this but it is fine if nobody reads this although someone might come across this and it could be anyone or none. No matter they know whoa I am or not.

    There goes my something coming out from my nothingness.

    p/s: Ya Allah, please give me the strength..



    .

    0 comments:

    Miscellaneous

    Followers