Tweet..Tweet..

    Harini aku sekali lagi dipanggil untuk sesi kaunseling cum heart-to-heart session wif one of the company director. Seperti biasa intro, 'Sy dengar awk tender ur resignation. WHY??'. And untuk ke sekian kalinya aku menerangkan sebab musabab kenapa aku melakukan aksi berani mati.

    Potential

    To counter back on my tendering, he said i'm a potential staff and they're about to bring me up and to polish my skills etc. I knew that. I know my limit, I know my ability.. and I know I can go along with the company.. but.. how far can I go?

    But i still need time to T.H.I.N.K

    Aku percaya on the project and the company. Aku percaya company boleh survive with the project. Aku happy dgn team and sedey utk tinggalkan team.. Cuma masalah skang ni adalah AKU.. To stay or to leave? Let me T.H.I.N.K



     .

    0 comments:

    Miscellaneous

    Followers